It's starting to hit me hard that he's really not going to come back. Why does it take 3+ months for this to happen?
This has been one of the toughest weeks I've had since April. I have cried more tears than I have since April I think. I'm just starting to miss him in everything I do.
I finally bought a photo album to put our engagement pictures and other pictures of us together in. I hate that my memories of him will be in a book, especially a book that has an end. I won't be able to continue this book with pictures of him. That's very hard to take in.
Life is too short. Never hesitate to tell each and every person the means so much to you how much you love them. You just never know when that day will come that you won't get the chance. I hope Robo knew just how much I loved him. Each and every day he would say, "you'll never know just how much I love you." What I'd give to hear that one more time.
"My heart will never be the same, but I'm telling myself I'll be okay. Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger." ~Sara Evans
Lastly, posting one of my favorite songs right now... gets me every time!

No comments:
Post a Comment