Thursday, July 26, 2012

A New Beginning

I never would've dreamed that a new school year would seem to be the hardest thing for me. 

As the year approaches (Teacher's first day is TOMORROW), I find myself missing my Robo more and more. I can chalk it up to just another beginning without him.  

Usually at the beginning of the year, he would at least come and help me once in my classroom. My past two classes knew him and were excited each time he came into the classroom.  It hurts to know that these kids will never get to meet him, but I'm sure they will know about him. 

I pledge to let Robo live on forever.  I will share his story. I will wear his ring.  I will display his pictures. 

I will always be a proud fiance, but it truly saddens me that I will never be able to call him my husband ....

No comments:

Post a Comment