Monday, July 23, 2012

3 Months

I just can not believe that it's been 3 months.

-3 months since I've kissed him
-3 months since I've hugged him
-3 months since I've heard his voice
-3 months since I woke up to him saying "Good Morning Beautiful" and my response being "shut up!". He loved saying that to me every morning when I got out of bed with  my hair a mess and sleepy eyes and each morning he just laughed when I told him to "shut up!"'

If I knew then what I know now, I would've held on a little tighter, kissed a little longer, and told him just how much he meant to me before he left for work that day.  I would've called him just one more time on my way to hear his voice.  I would've text him during the day again to show how much I loved him.

The past few days have been very tough.  I've been missing him so much I can't hardly stand it. 

What I would give to "argue" one more time about who loved whom the most, cook one more dinner, spend one more evening cuddling on the couch, one more night in bed talking about everything under the sun.

I love you to infinity and beyondest Robo William, and I can't wait for the day to see you again. Please continue to stay with me and help me make it through each day.

                                               Our Little  Family - Fall 2011

I'll leave with a song. One of Robo's friends shared this song with me, and it just seems perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment