Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hello Wednesday!

There was a point today in which I thought "it's ONLY Wednesday" .. and then there was a point that I though "it's ALREADY Wednesday'.  How can both of these happen in 1 day?! 

Here's a little recap of what I've been up to these past few days: 

Saturday night I went out to celebrate the birthday of a very, very special man in my life, my wonderful boyfriend! 
*Don't mind the blue gum in my mouth*
Now, I know you think this man may look slightly similar to my wonderful friend Chrissy's husband .. and you're right .. he is!  Harrison used to work with Robert and he met Chrissy and Robert and I's house. It's always been a thing between the two of us that we're boyfriend/girlfriend.  Don't worry .. Chrissy is okay with it! :) 
Love him!


Sunday - we ventured to Grandma's to help her celebrate her upcoming 76th birthday! It was so nice to see family and celebrate a wonderful lady!  She's every bit of sassy and sweet!!  Love my Gram! 

Monday - My oldest brother had back surgery which consisted of getting a cadaver bone!  He's been in quite a bit of pain since then, but he will be better off in the end. I've been saying lots of prayers for him (and his wife) to make it through. 

Since he's been in the hospital since Monday and I'm still off for the summer .. I've been lucky enough to be playing Mom this week to my two nephews. They sure have kept me busy!
Dylan's bee sting

Jacob's dinner of a veggie tray and string cheese
We've been spending countless hours in the pool and playing Mariokart and Super Mario Bros on the Wii ... what a fun week! 

I've also been dragging them to my classroom to help me prepare for my 29 kids ... in 3 weeks!  That's right .. I said TWENTY-NINE kinders in one room ... I'm soo scared excited!!
Kinder puzzles are soo fun

Getting the room ready ..
Happy Wednesday!!






No comments:

Post a Comment