Monday, July 15, 2013

Celebrating a Wonderful Man

Since I met Robert, I always heard about his epic birthday parties in his Mom's backyard. I was only lucky enough to experience one party with him and boy, did I regret that party before the end of the night ... and almost all of the next day. I definitely drank was served tooo much!!  

Last year, his brothers decided to continue this tradition of getting everyone together for his birthday. What a great way to gather everyone together to drink, talk, and reminisce about a very special man. It was definitely a good time! 

Here's a few of my favorite pics from last year: 




This past weekend, we had our second annual memorial birthday party for him.  It's so fun to gather with these people all in one place.  There's some that I don't get to see too often, so I love having the chance to visit and catch up. 

Amy, T, and I headed over early in the afternoon to spend some extra time with Laury and the boys as well as my bro, SIL, and niece.  Adam and Jamie also brought their precious little girls over to hang out for a bit as well.  We started our party early! 
3 year old photography skills ....
Playing roller coaster
We decided to make a tradition of going to Gross Burger. It's an amazing hometown burger joint over there that I would highly recommend you visit!  There's nothing like their garlic salt on the fries ... yumm! We may have been slightly tardy back to the party, but it turned out just fine.  

Here's the pics I captured with my phone:
Sweet P and Roxy .. Roxy strongly dislikes LOVES kids! 
N and precious Brynzlee
Adorable S

Here's a few more courtesy of my awesome sister and her camera! 








<3 this RoCo fam more than words can say
 T ended up turning into the life of the party before we left. I may or may not have some incriminating videos of him on my phone ... 

It turned out to be such a fun evening with family and friends. Thanks to everyone who came!

No comments:

Post a Comment