Friday, July 12, 2013

Girl Time

Yesterday was full of spending time with some great girls! 

I had lunch and a pool date with Chrissy. I love getting to spend time with her to catch up during the summer because I'm used to seeing her everyday during the school year. We never seem to run out of things to talk about! :) 

Last night, I met up with three girls I graduated from high school with for dinner and to go see Rosetta Stone (the band that played my brother and SIL's wedding reception). This night was full of reminiscing, drinks, laughter, and singing.  We spent quite a bit of time reliving old memories since this is the first time we've all been together since probably high school.  Hard to believe that was 9 years ago!! 
Rosetta Stone at Fletcher Park
"It's just like Senior Trip"  
 This was such a good way for me to spend Robert's birthday. He'd be proud to know I went out and had some fun.

Here's a short video of the concert.  They're SOO good! 
**Don't mind the shout-out Denise was giving to my SIL :)  

Happy Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment