Thursday, April 4, 2013

April

I just can't believe that it's already April.  This is definitely going to be a month full of emotions for me.  It's so hard for me to take in that it will be one year since losing Robert. Some days I look back and it feels like yesterday and other days it feels like so, so long ago. I just find myself replaying all the things we did during the month of April last year when we were just living the happily engaged life.  

On a happier note, I just spent the past 3 days with my oh-so-pregnant sister (in law). Baby B will be making her appearance during this month, and I'm so very excited to get to meet my first niece. It's amazing to me how God works, sending a baby to the family at a time when it is most needed. 

I feel like I'm just going to have to push myself to make it through this month. The one year milestone just seems so big and makes it so real that he's really been gone that long. I just have to keep pushing forward. All I can say is ... here goes nothing ... 

1 comment: