Monday, October 7, 2013

Doug and Chelsea RoCo's Wedding

Wedding season for the RoCo's has begun! 

Doug and Chelsea said "I Do" and officially became Mr. and Mrs. Connor this past Saturday. It was definitely a weekend full of all kinds of emotions, but everything turned out just perfect, or as perfect as it could have minus some very special angels that had to attend from Heaven. 

I was thrilled when Doug and Chelsea asked me to be a part of their day.  What an honor!  Standing up there on Saturday, I couldn't help but think "that should've been me officially becoming Mrs. Connor exactly 1 year and 1 week ago" .. but I couldn't be more excited for Doug and Chelsea to have their dream come true.

Here's some pictures:
Special SIL time with the flower girl

Walking down the aisle...
I've always heard that angels can appear in pictures through "circles" or "spots" seen in them. I couldn't help but notice this picture that Robert's Aunt captured of me down the aisle with two special angels on either side.  One by my head and the other by my arm.  I knew Robert was right there with me ... and this picture just comes to prove that point. 


Ceremony pictures

The previous flower girl, Addison, handled her job just perfectly. She was a little nervous when she started down the aisle, and may have forgot to throw any leaves until the very end, but she made it down the aisle and right next to me. She was so entertaining while she talked during the wedding. Here's some points to remember:
~Right after she made it up the stairs and next to me ... before Chelsea made it all the way down the aisle she said "Is it over yet?"
~She noticed one of the photographers in the balcony and had her hand over her eyes pointing saying, "Do you see him? I do!!"
~In the middle of the ceremony she looked at me and said, "Did you know Doug has a brother named Crazy Jake ... he's right there." (as she points across the alter)
~And when the minister asked us to pray she informed me that she "prays at her school all the time."

The photographer captured a simply precious picture of her when we were asked to bow our head in prayer.

Don't let this fool you ... this was the only time that she wasn't talking. 



Reception Pics
It was a great weekend full of some much needed time with many family and friends! 

What a beautiful wedding! Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Connor!

No comments:

Post a Comment